Are the skin tags hampering your flawless beauty? Or have they become an obstruction in your freedom to wear your favorite clothes? So come, let’s uncover all the truths we need to know about the skin tags and get rid of these bizarre things.
So, what are skin tags? They are small, soft, and harmless growths attached to our skin by a short stalk. They usually occur in the places where our skin gets folded like: armpits, neck, groin, eyelids, thighs, and for females, the area under the breasts. The reason for the skin tags is still not known. Yet, according to doctors, obesity, type 2 diabetes, hormonal changes due to pregnancy, or Human Papillomavirus (HPV) may be some contributing factors for skin tags to occur.
Now, though these small outgrowths are usually harmless, it is excruciating when there is some friction between those tags and our clothing, or they start to bleed. So, getting rid of these naughty blisters is the thought that relieves us most.
But, How can we remove these troublesome Skin Tags?
There is no need to bother your doctor if your tiny tag isn’t bothering you so much. These indigenous home tricks can help you to get rid of those tags quickly.
Home Remedies to remove skin tags:
Apple cider vinegar:
The acid properties of apple cider vinegar help to break down the tissue covering the skin tag, making it fall off from our skin. So, if we apply apple cider vinegar only for 15 to 30 minutes daily for a couple of weeks, we can see the result immediately.
Tea Tree oil:
The antiviral and antifungal properties of Tea Tree Oil is a perfect remedy to knock out these disturbing skin tags. Applying it overnight for some days on the area surrounding the skin tag helps to dry it out, and it eventually falls off.
The anti-aging benefits of garlic reduce inflammation on the skin. So, if we bandage our skin tag with crushed garlic and keep it overnight for just a few days, the skin tag will shrink and eventually disappear from our skin.
Vitamin E is a good antioxidant that fights with wrinkles and aging and makes our skin look young and healthy. So, applying liquid Vitamin E over the skin tag works like a wonder. Experience it yourself!
But if your skin tag starts to bleed, or itches or changes shape or appearance, you need to visit a doctor immediately.
The doctor may use one of the following processes based on the tag to help you get rid of that tag.
A considerable amount of liquid nitrogen is sprayed over the skin tag, which helps to cease the growth of it.
The doctor will use heat to remove the lesion.
The doctor will operate to cut the tag out from its base.
Homeopathic solutions to remove skin tags:
- Homeopathy Treatment – You can also opt for CVS Homeopathic Skin Tag Remover, which is a popular solution for skin tag among doctors. You need to apply it three times daily, and after several times, you will get the result. But make sure you perform a skin test before applying for the medicine. In an indication of irritation, you need to stop its use and opt for another solution.
2. Skin tag removal patches: Skin tag removal patches are fast and effective solutions to get rid of troublesome skin tags. They are made up of natural oils and homeopathic remedies that suit all skin types perfectly. It would be best if you placed the patch discs directly over the skin tag for the effective transfer of ingredients. The solution will get transferred onto the skin tag for up to twelve hours. You have to apply the discs for several days until it dries away and falls off. It is a hazard-free and cost-effective method you can consider for removing the tags.
How to get rid of eyelid skin tags:
Though skin tags are usually harmless, a skin tag on your eyelid can obstruct your vision, and your eye-sight might get affected. So, it is essential to visit a doctor if you have skin tags around your eyelids.
The doctor can help you with one of the following procedures to get rid of those irritating tags. They are:
- Scissor extraction
Skin Tag Removal Cost:
Though there are some home remedies available to remove skin tags, it is safe to visit a doctor for skin tag removal purposes. But, I have to confess, the cost of the treatment is high. In India, you can be charged from Rs.5000 to Rs.8000 to remove a single tag only. And if you have to extract multiple skin tags, you can be charged up to Rs. 20,000.
Cost-effective Walmart Products for skin tag removal:
Do you want to get rid of these irritating skin tags but don’t want to spend so much money on them? Then, there are some Walmart products which can come handy.
You can find:
- Cheap skin tag removers
- Liquid wart removers
- Electric skin tag remover
- Professional wireless rechargeable skin tag removers
- Skin tag relief cream
- Acne relief pills on Walmart.
But, it is advisable to take a doctor’s opinion before you use them, or you might end up choosing the wrong product, which will ultimately hamper your skin.
So, this was a brief discussion about the processes by which one can remove skin tags. It will be of great pleasure if it comes in use to people.