Do you know olive oil is a secret beauty ingredient for many? As it is affluent in antioxidative and Vitamin E. Olive oil is abundant in healthy monounsaturated fats which are remarkably profitable for humans.
Consuming or applying olive oil on your face and body will make you ditch your expensive creams.
Olive oil benefits not only hair and skin but show tremendous benefits on health also. Olive oil is rich in minerals and vitamins.
From controlling your weight loss to maintain your blood sugar olive oil can do wonders.
5 health benefits of olive oil
Mother Earth has given us a lot to meet our needs and requirements. Olive oil is a blessing And we should give a ton of thanks To mama Earth.
If you love to cook or you are an epicure person then you shall know these olive oil nutrition facts.
- If you pick red meat in your meal often, then the risk of heart disease also rises. It is prudent to ingest olive oil with green vegetables which help in soothing blood vessels. Which in turn lessens the chances of heart blockage.
- Olive oil is rich in antioxidants and it reverses the ageing effects. It serves in reducing wrinkles and sluggish down the ageing process.
- If you are distressed due to constipation then Olive oil can benefit you in digesting your food and making it pass through the intestine.
- Olive oil also reduces the chances of colon cancer,
- Olive oil assists in detoxifying your liver and makes you beautiful from the inside.
Make your face glow like the sun with olive oil
Don’t limit olive oil to your kitchen. And after knowing the incredible benefits of olive oil on the skin you will make it a share of your skincare routine. Olive oil has its place in the cosmetic world. You will find many e creams and body lotions Which are rich in olive oil. But some of them are very very expensive. So my suspicion is not to waste your cash on these creams since olive oil itself is sufficient. Olive oil will take care of your skin, lips, and hair. Let’s see its benefits one by one.
Olive oil for skin
Once you will apply this Golden oil you will get hinged to it. From top to toe Olive oil has something to give you. If you are planning to completely switch from chemical products to natural products then you should count on Olive oil first. So let’s excavate into it.
- The light consistency of the olive oil makes it pervade further into your skin and supplies plenty of hydrogenation to your skin.
- You can also use olive oil as a base for your scrub. It swamps off deceased skin without exasperation.
- Make olive oil king of any face pack. Olive oil is rich in vitamin E. You can add 1 tablespoon of olive oil to glow your skin up.
- Under-eye skin is the thinnest and the most delicate skin on your entire face. It requires good hydration and nourishment. Apply olive oil as an under-eye night cream.
Olive oil for Lips
Nobody wishes for chapped and razor lips. So you need to keep your lips moisturized and healthy. To get kissable soft lips to go with natural home remedies. Cut down the use of lipsticks, lip balms, lip glosses and other products filled with chemicals. So let’s see how olive oil can provide you with Rosy pink lips.
- Keep exfoliating the dead skin of your lips. So you need a good scrub that can help you in removing the dead skin without irritation. You can use olive oil as the vile of your scrub. And you can add sugar granules or coffee granules to it.
- Olive oil acts as a natural lip balm for your legs. Moisturize your lips by applying and giving a tender massage to your lips after using a few drops of olive oil.
- To heal your lip sores you can implement a blend of olive oil and honey and leave it overnight.
Olive oil for hair
Olive oil is one of the best gifts by nature. Don’t you think our hair suffers a lot? From the heat of a blow dryer to harsh chemical-filled shampoo. So, we need to pay some extra attention and care to our hair. Let’s understand how olive oil can benefit our hair.
- Olive oil penetrates deeper into the scalp and nourishes the hair roots.
- By giving a good head massage with olive oil can give your hair an extra shine and smooth feel.
- Olive oil also helps in reducing dandruff and itchy scalp.
- If you are exasperated with frizzy and damaged hair then olive oil is the best solution for you.
- Upkeep the damages and boosts the hair growth action.
Regular olive oil vs extra virgin olive oil
There is a variation between regular olive oil and extra virgin olive oil. Regular olive oil is merely the oil collected from the olive fruit. It is a refined oil as some Chemicals are used to remove the defects.
On the other hand, extra virgin olive oil is crude oil or unrefined oil. Which means it is chemical-free. And the supreme quality olive oil one should procure.
1. What is olive oil good for?
The goodness of Olive oil can benefit you in many areas.
- If you use olive oil for cooking then you must be knowing olive oil nutrition facts.
- It keeps your body safe from cancer.
- It keeps your heart sound and salubrious.
- Cleanse your liver.
- Assists in losing your body fat.
- Olive oil is known to make wonders on your skin and hair.
- It must moisturize your skin.
- Make your hair smooth and Shiny.
- Olive oil is used in many cosmetics nowadays.
- Its thin consistency makes it penetrate deeper into your skin and scalp to show its maximum effect.
2. Is olive oil bad for your health?
If I say olive oil is bad for your health then I might be wrong. Some precautions are meant to be taken while using olive oil for cooking.
Note: Don’t use olive oil for frying. At high temperatures, toxic molecules like aldehyde are produced.
3. Why should one take a spoonful of olive oil regularly?
You might find this question quite weird. But the health advantages of olive oil are comprehensive. Here are the top two reasons why one should take a spoonful of olive oil.
1.If you want to lose your body weight then you can take the help of olive oil.
2.If you want to reverse the ageing effects then olive oil can help you.
4. Can olive oil make you fat?
According to some studies, olive oil is low in soaked fat and affluent in antioxidants. So chances that olive oil can make you fat is less.
You can use extra virgin olive oil as it is the supreme attribute of olive oil.
Recommended Reads :