You must have heard about essential oils many times. but do you know what essential oils are and what they are made of? If no then keep reading as he was going to tell you about how essential oils are made and how they are being used.
Essential oils are intended hydrophobic liquids including erratic aroma mixtures from plants. Essential oils are usually pulled by distillation often by using Steel. Some significant details that you should understand about an Essential oil are the vegetal name, the descent of the plant, and the descent method.
Some essential oil is taken out from seeds whereas many others are pulled from the leaves of the plant. Essential oils are very intense so they can also consume one whole plant just to produce just one small bottle of Essential oil.
10 Best Essential oils you must know
Different essential oils have diverse properties and benefits in distinct areas. Some oils can help you in fighting a cold, some can help you in healing, some can help you to fight skin infections. So before you go shopping for Essential oil you must know about days’ top 10 best essential oils.
Lemon Essential oil
Lemon Essential oil acts as an organic disinfectant and can be used as a bath product.
Lavender Essential oil
Lavender Essential oil is used for massage. It relaxes and calms the body. It is mostly loved by people due to its fragrance.
Tea tree oil
Tree tea oil is very renowned for treating acne, pimples, and other skin-related issues. It can also be utilized to treat dandruff. You can add a few drops of tea tree oil to your shampoo to get rid of lice and dandruff.
Peppermint Essential oil
peppermint Essential oil is used to treat headaches. as its cooling effect helps to release the pain. It can also be used to deal with infections and prickly skin.
Oregano Essential oil
oregano Essential oil acts as a powerful cleansing agent. It is rich in antioxidants so it sustains a salubrious immune system.
Eucalyptus Essential oil
one of the extensively used oil all around the world. It is used to cleanse the nose and chest blockage. You can add two to three drops of eucalyptus Essential oil to your steam water.
Pine Essential oil
Pine essential oil sustains a healthy respiratory system as it retains good anti-microbial properties.
Frankincense Essential oil
Frankincense Essential oil helps in regenerating and renewing the skin. It reduces the unevenness present on the skin. It also supports a healthy immune system.
Rosewood Essential oil
Rosewood Essential oil helps in reducing stress and anxiety. The sweet aroma of rosewood calms the brain.
Lemongrass Essential oil
Lemongrass Essential oil holds antifungal properties. It can help you in treating skin infections.
How to make essential oils at home
Are you planning to make essential oil at home? Let me tell you that it is not an easy task. It is quite challenging but not impossible. We can make a few oils at home but not all. So let’s take a look at the oils which we can induce on our own.
Orange essential oil
As oranges are easily available in the market. We can extract oil from it and can use it for a longer time by preserving it.
- Take the orange peel and dry in natural sunlight for a few days. Till the orange peels get utterly dehydrated.
- Once the people get dehydrated put it in a jar and grind it to make powder out of it.
- Keep the grounded Orange peel powder in a container and add warm alcohol( vodka) in it and mix it well.
- Keep this mixture aside for 2 to 3 weeks.
- Strain out the mixture into a clean jar and keep that Jar open so that vodka gets fully evaporated.
- The liquid which is remaining in the jar is your Orange Essential oil which you can use.
Eucalyptus Essential oil
To make eucalyptus Essential oil at home is quite easy. follow these simple steps and your eucalyptus Essential oil is ready to use.
- Eucalyptus leaves
- Base oil.
- Firstly pick a good base oil with Suits your skin. It can be coconut oil, almond oil or olive oil.
- Take fresh eucalyptus leaves in a clean jar and Crush them with a spoon.
- Add your base oil so that all the eucalyptus leaves are covered.
- Leave the jar for a few weeks. Strain out the oil leaving behind the eucalyptus leaves.
- your Eucalyptus essential oil is ready to use.
Lemon Essential oil
To make lemon oil at home is quite interesting.
- Fresh lemons
- Base oil
- Grate the covering of the lemon.
- And keep it in a jar.
- Add your base oil.
- Keep the jar in sunlight and leave it for a few days.
- Strain out the oil using a strainer.
- Your lemon Essential oil is ready to use.
Rose Essential oil
Rose Essential oil holds magical powers and can do wonders on your skin. So let’s make the rose Essential oil at home without investing a lot.
- Rose petals
- Keep the rose petals in the sun till they get dehydrated.
- If the dehydrated rose petals in a jar and pod alcohol( vodka). And keep the jar inside your room at room temperature.
- Strain out the liquid in a clean jar and remove the rose petals.
- Again add rose petals in the same vodka solution and repeat the same method 2 more times.
- After 3 repeated times your rose essential oil is ready to use.
Time to know the best essential oil brands
Making Essential oil at home is time taking and a bit challenging. not all offers will prefer making it at home. So let’s discuss the best Essential oil brands which you can trust and use to get desirable results.
St. Botanica essential oils
St. Botanica essential oils are created from natural ingredients and are highly concentrated oils. These essential oils are made using ancient therapies.
Soul flower essential oils
It is the finest essential oils brand in India. The brand offers high-quality products at a budget-friendly rate.
Aroma Treasures essential oils
The brand used natural oils to give the best results. you will get a used variety of essential oils from this brand which can help you in relaxing your body and dress.
Aroma magic essential oils
You before falling in love with the sweet smell of this brand. You will get many options to choose from.
Khadi essential oils
Khadi products are made purely from plants. products are rich in antioxidants which will help you in giving desirable results.
Kama Ayurveda essential oils
The brand is rich in antioxidants and contains antibacterial properties. You can use Kama Ayurveda Essential oil to fight against acne and other skin-related issues.
1. What are essential oils?
Essential oils are the oil that we extract from the plant leaves, roots and stems. These oils are highly concentrated and can be used for different purposes.
2. How to use essential oils?
Different Essential oils have different benefits so you need to figure out which Essential oil you need. You need to remember one thing while using Essential oil is that these oils are very concentrated. So before you apply it directly on your whole body of face-first experiment it while applying it on a small area. If it doesn’t cause any irritation when you can use it on your whole body.
How to pick the best Essential oil?
While you shop for the Essential oil you need to have a look at these points before you pay the bill.
- Check the expiry date.
- Check the botanical name.
- Check the label of 100% pure.
- Check the price.
- Test it before you buy.
4. What are the uses of Essential oil?
There are tremendous uses of Essential oil. It can benefit you in many ways.
- It is a natural way to get a good sleep.
- It improves your concentration power and your memory.
- You can use Essential oil to fight acne and other skin-related issues.
- It can boost your immunity system.
- It can clear your chest congestion.
- It can relieve you from headache and stress