You must have heard about Apple Cider Vinegar many times. But what precisely is it? Do you know? Let’s study it in detail.
Apple cider vinegar is extracted directly from the apples. First apples are smashed, purified, and then leavened. People from ancient times are using it as food medicine. Taking a small quantity of it as a supplement exhibits tremendous health aids as It is rich in acetic acid and enzymes.
If you can bear its pungent taste then drink it directly. Or if you are finding it hard to drink then you can make some Honey enhance its taste.
Incredible health benefits of apple cider vinegar
People brag a lot about the health benefits of apple cider vinegar. And seems to love it. People have been using it for a long time as a natural remedy for many health problems. Nowadays people are discovering fresh and organic ways to keep themselves healthy. But don’t forget to do exercise and other major steps to keep yourself fit.
Forthwith is the time to know how apple cider vinegar can benefit our health.
- It lowers the blood sugar level and ameliorates insulin sensitivity.
- It improves your digestive system.
- Scorch the belly fat.
- Lower the blood pressure and refine the heart health.
- It is filled with antioxidants hence it helps in reversing the aging factors.
- It kills the bacteria and decreases the cancer risk.
- Helps you in cutting down your body fat.
- Combat with acne and scars.
What is your preferred brand of Apple Cider Vinegar?
The endless list of health benefits of apple cider vinegar must be provoking you to buy apple cider vinegar now. But you must be wondering which brand you should select. Here is a list of some good brands which might be right for you.
Bragg apple cider vinegar
It is the greatest prevailing brand for Apple Cider Vinegar in the supermarkets. Prepared from natural Apple cider vinegar and water. The brand is USDA-certified organic and non-GMO certified. You will get Apple Cider Vinegar in a variety of packages. So if you are a beginner and if you want to get a trial you can buy the minimal bottle.
Goli apple cider vinegar gummies
If you are rummaging for an alternative to apple cider vinegar then these gummies are the solution for you. And you don’t have to worry about its health benefits. It will show the equivalent results as the apple cider vinegar. It is organic, USDA- certified, and vegan.
Peak purity Apple Cider vinegar capsules
If you are afraid of the bitter taste of Apple Cider Vinegar then this capsule is the alternative solution for you. You can take these capsules every day for similar results.
The capsules are USDA certified and are 100% organic.
How to make Apple Cider Vinegar at home
How about making apple cider vinegar in your own kitchen? It is a very simple method and not many ingredients are required. So let’s make it today.
- Raw sugar
- Take a clean jar and add 3 chopped apples and apple peel into it.
- Boy one cup of water and add 2 to 3 tablespoons of sugar and boil it for 5 minutes.
- Add sugar water into the jar until all the apples are covered with it.
- Take cheesecloth over the neck of the jar and cover it.
- Place this jar in a cool place.
- Stir it with a wooden spoon every day.
- After a few days, you will notice that apple pieces are settled at the bottom.
- And soon you will see the bubbling in the mixture and with a time span of 7 days you will get home at the top of the jar this is fermentation.
- It will take a month for the whole procedure.
- After a month, strain the liquid out removing the Apple pills and the chunks if any are left.
- Your apple cider vinegar is ready and you can use it for the whole year.
Don’t Make These Mistakes with Apple Cider Vinegar
But you should also know when you should drink apple cider vinegar and when you should avoid it. So let’s just take a look at some major mistakes you need to avoid if you are consuming apple cider vinegar.
- If you drink cow milk then this is for you. You should not take apple cider vinegar after or before cow milk. At least maintain a gap of 2 to 3 hours between the two.
- Avoid taking alcohol just after apple cider vinegar.
- It is advised to take only 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar per day. If you will devour it more then it can do wrong to your body.
- If you are suffering from gastrointestinal problems then I will suggest apple cider vinegar is not working. as it can raise your trouble.
- As it is highly acidic so excessive consumption can damage tooth enamel.
- If you are on some medications then first ask your doctor then start taking it. As it is highly concentrated there is a probability it can react with your drugs.
- Act as an immunity booster.
How to use Apple Cider Vinegar for weight loss?
We know this thing that Apple Cider Vinegar helps in losing weight. Let’s see how.
- It suppresses the appetite so you will eat less.
- It boosts your metabolism.
- It burns your stored body fat.
- If you take it before a meal it will make you feel complete faster.
Now here are some ways in which you can use apple cider vinegar to lose weight.
- It is advised to take apple cider vinegar in the morning before your breakfast order for your meal.
- Sprinkle it over your salad.
- You can add a few drops of it to your drinking water.
- You can also add 1 to 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar into your shakes and smoothies.
How to make Apple Cider Vinegar drink to Boost Your immunity?
You can start your day with this amazing detoxifying and immunity booster drink. You will feel refreshed and energetic for the whole day.
- Take a glass of water.
- Add 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar.
- Add one or two tablespoons of honey as per your taste.
- Add a few drops of lemon juice.
- Add one table of spoon cinnamon powder.
Is apple cider vinegar good or bad?
Apple cider vinegar is a good and natural way to stay healthy. But you should know excessive use of it can be dangerous. And if you are on some medications then consult your doctor before using them.
Can I apply apple cider vinegar directly on my face?
Apple cider vinegar is known for treating acne and blemishes.
As apple cider vinegar is very concentrated so I will not suggest using it directly on your face. You can make a mixture of apple cider vinegar and rose water and take it in cotton and Dab it on the affected areas.
- 5 Health Benefits of Walking Daily That You Should Know
- Amazing Health Benefits of Sleep That You Should Know
Aditi Upadhyay is the Founder of Merakee, a complete marketing company in Indore. Having 5+years of Industry experience and handling various digital marketing projects nationally and internationally.